Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. Prada glasses are among the most coloured, shiny and eccentric. They often anticipate and influence future tendencies: from sophisticated designs with precious details to vintage models proposed in in different, original nuances. A great collection for who wants to show an aristocratical elegance.
- Rectangular sunglasses by PRADA.
- Frame / Material: light-weight and extremly flexible propionate with rubber lining for extra comfort, combined with silicone cushion pads
- Lenses: Fitted with Polycarbonate lenses, finished with hard coating offering 100% UV protection.
- Lens Technology:Dark grey polarized
- 100% UVA/B protection.
- Made in Italy.
- Model / Color Code: SPS 04M 1BO-5Z1 3P
- Size Eye/Temple/Bridge: 63-14-140 /Saddle nose bridge
- Packaging: accompanied with an original high durable plastic case, with "Prada" logo printed on a side with cleaning cloth and information note.
- Gender: Unisex
- A unique serial number and “Prada” are engraved on the lens
- Exquisite metal detail at the bridge and each arm. The classic PRADA Sport red insignia features at each